You just finished booking your child’s birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese’s. Congratulations! We know your whole family can’t wait for party day.
To make the day of your birthday party run smoothly, we want to provide an overview of everything you’ll need to know to ensure your birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese’s is the best day of the year.
- After you make your reservation, you will receive a confirmation email. In that email is a phone number you can call anytime, up to 24 hours before, to make changes to your party. You can even add awesome upgrades – like ice cream, more balloons, or additional food – to your party. We’ll also be happy to suggest a number of other awesome upgrades to optimize your party, so just give us a call.
- It’s the big day! when you first arrive at Chuck E. Cheese’s, let the cast member at Kid Check® know that you’re there for a birthday party.
- You’ll then meet your party host or hostess, who will take you to the birthday party area. This is your home base.
- Your host will be with you throughout your party to help keep everything running smoothly, cut the cake, help you take pictures and serve your food.
- Parents, you can put all the presents right there at the birthday table, and for the kids, it’s game on! Grab your Play Pass card and go play!
- Mom and Dad, if other grown-ups are joining the party, we can make sure you have pizzas while the kids are playing. And don’t forget Chuck E. Cheese’s serves a lot more than just pizza; we’ve got awesome wings, sandwiches and a great fresh salad bar. After about 45 minutes of game time, we’ll announce that it’s time for Chuck E. Cheese to perform his world-famous birthday show live!
- Your host will help serve pizza to your guests during the show. Then after the show, Chuck E. will be sure to hang around and take pictures with everyone. Remember to say cheese!
- Oh, and if you want to share your pictures on social networks, don’t forget the hashtag #chuckecheese.
- Up next, every birthday boy or girl gets a turn in our amazing Ticket Blaster®. Go for that Magic Ticket. It’s worth a thousand tickets!
- After that, it’s time to blow out those candles and have some cake…
Then last but not least – it’s time to pick out some prizes!
It’s gonna be the best day of the year! Can’t wait to celebrate with you.
Book your party to see all of party packages and prices.